Interested in having your own booth at "An Evening in the Gardens" 2018? We'd love to see examples of your work! The following form is for visual artists & artisans who wish to participate in the "An Evening in the Gardens" fundraiser. Please provide all applicable information and we will contact you shortly.
This is a JURIED art exhibition in which all participants' work will be judged by a panel of professionals convened specifically for judging.
Please complete the form below
- Booth size is approximately a 10x10 space. Booths are assigned based on when your registration is complete.
- Exhibitor must be present throughout the festival.
- Artwork must be original in design and completed by the Artist.
- All exhibitors will handle their own sales and are responsible for complying with state and local sales tax regulations.
- Exhibitors must have a white tent unless approved by festival committee. Tents are available to rent for $35 set up and ready. You can request tent rental when submitting your registration fee.
- Table rental is available for an additional $10.
- Special needs assistance is available upon request.
- Exhibitor set-up is on Friday July 20,2018 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Booth must be set up prior to show.
- Cancellations must be made by mail or email. No refunds will be made for any act of God or weather related cancellations of event.
- The event will take place rain or shine.